Mountain Grout Strong
In manholes, water infiltration can come through any void, including failing joints, cracks and through pipe penetrations. If the leaks are left untreated, ground water can increase operating costs and create exterior voids around the manhole. Grouting with Mountain Grout Polyurethane Resin is a permanent repair for manholes and, if installed correctly, can often outlast the life of the structure. Installers can inject Mountain Grout to seal the precast rings in manholes. If leaks are occurring around pipe penetrations, installers can use the oakum soak ‘em method, soaking dry oakum in polyurethane resin and stuffing it in the wet void to cure and seal the area.
Mountain Grout Chemical Resins can be injected from the negative side through a precast or brick manhole into the surrounding soilson the negative side, to seal leaks, fill voids, and stabilize soil around the manhole.
- Mountain Grout HL-100
- Mountain Grout SLV
- Mountain Grout Flex
- Mountain Grout Ultra
- Mountain Grout Gel Foam I
- Mountain Grout Resin of Choice
- Mountain Grout Pump Flush
- Dry Oakum
- Injection Pump
- High Pressure Injection Gun with extra couplers
- Hammer Drill
- Drill Bit to match diameter of Packers (3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8”)
- Socket Set (Deep well, thin wall sockets)
- Clean 5–gallon buckets
- Paddle Mixer
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Plastic Sheeting
- Assorted Hand Tools
- Mountain Grout Ureclean Wipes or Rags
Get A Quote
GMI offers the best dealer pricing to qualified customers. Apply here.