Waste Water Treatment Plants
Mountain Grout Strong
Wherever there is concrete and water, there are cracks and leaks. Mountain Grout has been used to seal many leaking concrete tanks. Water treatment facilities are one of the primary beneficiaries of the performance of Mountain Grout. Mountain Grout Polyurethane Resins are injected into leaking wastewater treatment tanks to seal cracks and stop the leaks, saving thousands of gallons of water and thousands of dollars in infrastructure repairs over time.
Injecting Water Tanks with Polyurethane Resin
Installers grout vertically starting at the bottom of each crack and the foam follows the crack upward, sealing it as the foam cures. The foam fills the void and keeps the water where it is supposed to be – inside the treatment tank. Mountain Grout can also be used on oil tanks and potable water tanks. If it is a potable water tank, Mountain Grout Flexible is UL Classified for use on NSF-61 jobs.
- Mountain Grout HL-100 TDS
- Mountain Grout SLV TDS
- Mountain Grout Flexible TDS
- Mountain Grout Gel Foam I TDS
- Mountain Grout Resin of Choice
- Mountain Grout Pump Flush
- Injection Pump
- High Pressure Injection Gun with extra couplers
- Hammer Drill
- Drill Bit to match diameter of Packers (3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8”)
- Socket Set (Deep well, thin wall sockets)
- Clean 5–gallon buckets
- Paddle Mixer
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Plastic Sheeting
- Assorted Hand Tools
- Mountain Grout Ureclean Wipes or Rags
Get A Quote
GMI offers the best dealer pricing to qualified customers. Apply here.